About Our Environmental Policy
CJ Paint Spraying remains to have a firm commitment to the environment, as shown in our environmental policy, and firmly believe in providing a service that is environmentally friendly. We abide by the laws and regulations prepared by the UK government.
To ensure the transfer and handling of any hazardous waste is done so correctly and safely, we hold a valid membership with The Hazardous Waste Regulations. Our official registration number is ALJ708. As a reputable limited company, we have compiled a number of environmentally friendly services, including both paint products and coating systems.
Through-out our time on site, working at your organisation, every measure is taken to ensure the impact of our work is minimal, aiming to reduce the level of disruption. One measure we implement regularly is to complete work outside of working hours. On the completion of projects, any unused materials or waste is removed safely and disposed of, off site. We aim to recycle unused products and materials where we can, in the circumstances that this is not possible, the site waste is collected and stored safely until it is disposed of.
The key points of our environmental commitment
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of it’s power requirement.
- We actively promote recycling both internally and amongst suppliers.
- Source and promote an environmentally friendly range of products. Considering both production and distribution.
- Meet and exceed the environmental legislation that relates to CJ Paint Spraying Limited.
A signed copy of this commitment and policy is available. The environment policy is signed on behalf of CJ Paint Spraying Limited by the Senior Director.
Any additional information that is required as part of our environmental policy is available upon request. Please contact our office and a member of staff will be able to assist you.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAD TO SAY?
David Netherway 14th March 2018